About TVM Engineering Services LTD.
TVM Engineering Services Ltd. is a service provider specialized in the development of complex solutions in the automotive and IT sectors.
Through our various services and technical know-how in the areas of embedded software, hardware, and IT development, we support the German automotive and IT industry. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
The Position Includes the Following Responsibilities:
- Producing high-quality scalable, testable, and modulized code
- Active contribution to the design, technology, architecture choices, and performance optimizations of the system;
- Supporting the team in the creation of technical solutions
- Providing estimated timeframe and technical assessments of the tasks
- Working closely with business change and other program teams to fully understand functional requirements and dependencies
Key Skills, Experience, and Knowledge Required:
- Good knowledge and experience in object-oriented design and programming, and architectural styles and patterns, such as MVC, Layered, Service-Oriented, REST, Client-Server, Asynchronous messaging, etc.
- Strong Java development skills, enhanced with experience with the Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools and practices
- Relational databases
- Test-driven software development is a must
- Excellent verbal and written English, German will be considered as an advantage
We are looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in web development with the following languages in:
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role :