The whole world is talking about connected vehicles. So are we.
Our experienced function developers help you implement functions in Matlab/Simulink and similar development environments such as dSPACE TargetLink. We support you from requirements analysis and modelling to the final code implementation.
With our know-how in classic embedded C and C++ software development, we implement control concepts on the selected target hardware.
- Requirements analysis | requirements engineering
- Function development according to the V-model
- Model-based software development | MATLAB / Simulink
- Automatic code generation
MATLAB Embedded Coder / dSPACE TargetLINK
- Classical software development | C / C++
- Function test | MiL / SiL / PiL
- Test specification
- Test management
- Functional validation
Selected reference project in the field of function development
Client: Bertrandt Ingenieurbüro GmbH (Munich)
Project: Control of the charging electronics in an electric vehicle – Embedded software development and integration of a control concept for the control of the charging electronics in an electric vehicle with a focus on ripple minimization during charging